During the COVID-19 crisis, LOPT will remain open to provide care in some different capacities that we want to share with you. We will continue to treat for muscular skeletal pain, post op rehab and injuries but want to give the patients the following options for their safety and peace of mind.
PHYSICAL THERAPY OPTIONS at LOPT
In clinic visits:
- We will call every patient the night before to screen for any potential illness before they arrive.
- Before entering our clinics, we will have each client have their temperature taken with our temporal thermometers.
- They will be offered a private room if possible.
- We will ensure them of our thorough cleaning process of all equipment and hand washing of our providers.
- Medicare and BCBS Patients have the option for therapists to go to their residence for treatment. This includes first evaluations and follow up visits as needed.
- Before we visit, we will ask the patient if all are healthy in their home in order to halt unnecessary spread of the virus.
Tele-health for those who are self-quarantining or minimizing public contact:
- We offer a Zoom, Doxy.me or Facetime meeting with patients. This will be a 45-minute online/call session for the patient to evaluate, treat and instruct with a home program.
- Patients are sent links to a call that will allow them to find the physical therapy for post op care, pain, or exercises to stay active.
- During a state of emergency, they have relaxed HIPAA to allow us to use Telehealth on whatever format the patient is comfortable with.
We feel it is essential for all patients to continue with their physical therapy appointments because the last thing we want is for them to have to start all over again or have pain while social distancing policies are in place.
Contact us to schedule an appointment that fits your situation and needs. We are able to perform Telehealth visits for the Lincoln community and the entire state of Nebraska.
LOPT 70th and A: 402.436.2535
LOPT North 27th St: 402.434.5361
LOPT South Williamsburg: 402.420.2626